A warranty designed for peace of mind.
We strive to deliver the highest quality and most reliable walk-in bathtub on the market.
American Tubs Warranty
We strive to deliver you the highest quality and most reliable walk-in tub on the market. However, in the event that you experience problems, we offer the following warranty benefits to protect your interests. Please don’t hesitate to call if you are experiencing any issues which are covered by your warranty. We will endeavor to make the process as smooth as possible, so that you can continue to enjoy the benefits of your walk-in tub.
Lifetime Warranty On Parts and Labor with Factory Direct Installation
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Conditions of Warranty apply for as long as
• the original end-user purchaser owns the product.
• the tub has remained in the original home.
• the tub has been used only for personal household use.
Pump and faucet seals:
These are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery to the original end-user purchaser.
If tubs are installed for commercial or institutional purposes, the Lifetime, 10-year, and 5-year warranties above will be reduced to 10 years, 2 years, and 1 year, respectively.
The following is not covered under the warranty:
• Water damage to structures or property for any reason.
• For the loss of the system.
• Inconvenience due to loss.
• Damage to real or personal property or consequential damage.
• Incidental expenses.
• Material charges.
• Shipping charges in connection with removal or replacement of the purchased part or any parts of the system.
• Alteration or modification of bathtub.
• Chemical corrosion.
• Improper maintenance.
• Installation, including plumbing and electrical connections, and improper installation. The licensed contractor that performed the installation is legally mandated to provide a limited warranty for the installation.
Our warranty may not be extended or modified by agents or representatives.
This warranty shall not apply to any failure resulting from improper installation, negligence, abuse, misuse, misapplication, alteration or modification, or improper maintenance.