Walk in Tubs
Information for Seniors
Experience a completely new way to bathe...easier!
Investing in a walk-in tub can be one of the most beneficial things you do for healthy aging.
Redefine Your bathing experience.
daily pain relief while maintaining independence in your home.
“Aging is an extraordinary process, where you become the person you always should have been.”
Safety Tubs for Seniors
At American Tubs, we design walk-in tubs for seniors that deliver a level of safety, comfort and luxury that standard bathtubs just won’t provide.We understand that aging is a privilege to be enjoyed as much as possible. We also realize that as we age, it can become more difficult for us physically to maneuver through the dangers of the typical American bathroom. According to the Center for Disease Control, the wet, tough surfaces of the bathroom are what make it one of the most dangerous rooms in the house. As a walk-in bathtub manufacturer, we design senior bathtubs that are an investment in your future safety, health, and overall quality of life.
Our walk-in tubs come with several safety features that ensure your comfort and security.
- Low threshold entryway
- Inward or outward swinging, left or right hand water tight doors
- Non-slip flooring
- ADA compliant seating
- Integrated safety bars and U-bars
- Hurry Drain that drains your tub in approximately 110 seconds
- Door Drain to ensure a dry bathroom floor
- Emergency toe drain.
- Bathing support harness
- Inline heater to ensure safe temperatures.
Best Walk-in Tubs for Seniors
Not only is a walk-in bathtub safer than a standard tub, but it also provides health promoting benefits that will improve your well being and overall quality of life.
- Hydrotherapy for aching muscles and joints
- Air massage for improved circulation.
- Leg Massage
- Bidet Jet
- Microbubbles for deep, gentle skin cleansing
- Heated Seating
- Aroma therapy for stress relief
- Chromotherapy for mental and physical well being